Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Symptoms of people infected with HIV / AIDS


One of the most deadly disease today is AIDS, until now may not be the find an effective drug that can cure AIDS. so here we will explain some of the symptoms rather than someone that has had AIDS infection.


Actually there are no symptoms found that a person must have to determine the HIV / AIDS but had to go through blood tests. However, symptoms of the common people infected with HIV/AIDS usually are:

* Weight loss fall substantially, usually more than 10% within 1 month;
* A fever of more than 38oC, with a sweat for no apparent reason at night;
* Chronic diarrhea for more than 1 month;
* Fatigue prolonged;

* Enlarged lymph nodes are settled, usually around the neck and groin;
* Itching;
* Herpes skin; and
* Other disorders of the skin, hair, eyes, mouth, genitals and others.

2 comments:

  1. Hello ,i am elizabeth botler from miami united state,i am 35 years old,i saw a comment posted by marian duss from Vegas, on how she was free from hiv by doctor LAWCY, i was diagnosed of HIV infections for the pass two years, i contacted marian and she told me that this very doctor cures HPV cancer, and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then i contacted DR.LAWCY, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HIV , so i make provisions for the HERBAL MEDICINE which i used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor LAwCY told me i will be healed i was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, i went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and i am normal now, then dr lawcy asked me to promise him that i will testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I will like you to contact him ( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com. ) if you have any health issue i believe doctor lawcy will help you thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share to the world how Dr Olorun helped me cure my HIV/Aids with his herb i never believe it will work because i was introduce to him by my friend who was cure of HIV/Aids by Dr olorun. so i will tell you all who is looking for a cure to their HIV/AIDS, he took research before he could finally get the solution to it. thank God today am a beneficiary to these cure and i went back to the hospital after three (3) months of taking the herb and i was negative, and he also cure any kind of cancer without any surgery and he heal with natural herb. please i urge you to contact him now through his email address: olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete