Watermelon is believed originated from the Kalahari desert, Africa. According to the researchers, the fruit is harvested the first time 5000 years ago in Egypt and according to ancestral beliefs at the time, the fruit is used for the burial of kings so that they get nutrition spirits in the afterlife. And from where the melon was brought round to the countries in the world.
Today, we know that that was buried could not be more clearly enjoying watermelon nutrition. We are entitled to enjoy delicious and nutritious fruit how one piece each function with a glass of water. But remember, when eating watermelon, green part near the skin is the most important part you have to go eat besides the red/yellow only.
What are the functions and benefits of watermelon?
1. If you're on a diet, then the watermelon is your best friend. The fruit is free of fat and sugar content has a combination of limited and abundant water content. Moreover, this fruit is quickly filling in the stomach.
2. Watermelon is good for people with hypertension. The water content and high kaliumnya can neutralize blood pressure.
3. Watermelon is also intensify work of the heart
4. Antioxidants including beta-carotene and vitamin C helps the body cells stay healthy.
5. Watermelon also serve to stimulate urine out faster so very good for those who have urination problems.
6. Watermelons can be used to reduce fever
7. Watermelons can prevent ulcers with potent