Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Where is G-Spot Location?


G-Spot Location
Where is G-Spot Location - G-spot is a small section in the upper vaginal wall when a woman is in the supine position. Located not far from the vaginal opening.
When women are aroused then become rather prominent part, such as swollen. Section is sensitive to stimulation. Stimulation of the piece is causing women to be more likely to reach orgasm.

But not all women aware of the part, having never experienced the stimulus, even seem largely unaware.

Furthermore, even among the experts, there is still debate about the G-spot. I myself included who believe in the existence of the G-spot.

4 comments:

  1. information that is very interesting, now I become more informed and my insights into growing , thanks information. I also wrote various articles , one of them like this : obat nyeri sendi lutut obat luka gangren jelly gamat qnc ace maxs ,I want to share that information , I hope nobody reads and could provide new insights for readers , thank you and hopefully useful ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://drashalenin.blogspot.com TREAT THE PATIENT NOT THE DISEASE IS THE BASIC CONCEPT OF HOMEOPATHY WHICH WAS WELL UNDERSTOOD . IT IS NOT A METHOD WHERE MEDICINES ARE PRESCRIBE

    ReplyDelete